How many times did you fail and gave up out of frustration or discouragement? How often does failure ruin your resolve and send you back to square one, only to fail over and over again, with little hope anything will ever change?
Written by bestselling author Martin Meadows, From Failure to Success: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Mental Resilience and Turn Failures Into Successes reveals what failure really is and how to deal with it in a constructive way that will help you achieve success.
The author has suffered through multiple failures in his own life. He spent several years launching one failing business after another. He struggled to change his physique, despite doing all the right things as preached by the experts. For a long time, his social life barely existed because he struggled with crippling shyness. In the book, he shares his vast experience of how he turned failure into a friend and finally achieved the success he had failed to reach for years.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn from the book:
– A different way of thinking about failure. Applying this mental shift will change your perception of what failure and success are and fine-tune your brain to automatically convert obstacles into wins.
– 7 types of failure and how to handle them – including failure due to self-sabotage, fear, unrealistic expectations, self-licensing, and more. Each chapter talks about a different source of failure and comes with tips on how to overcome it and prevent it in the future, along with valuable exercises you can perform to better understand the discussed concepts.
– 5 rules and exercises to develop and maintain a success-friendly mindset. Discover 5 principles the author follows in his life to ensure that even with failures, he will eventually reach success with every goal to which he sets his mind.
– A 5-step process to cope with failure and bounce back. If you’re struggling to recover from failure, this strategy will offer you step-by-step instructions on how to process the failure and restart your efforts.
– 3 master strategies to build strength to keep going. Discover three fundamental techniques that will help you build mental resilience and determination.
– 4 reasons to give up. Contrary to what many self-help authors say, sometimes it’s better to give up than keep trying. Learn when and why it’s better to drop your objective and dedicate your resources to another goal.
– 10 empowering stories of people who faced insurmountable obstacles, yet turned their struggles into immense successes. Learn from real-world examples from all walks of life.
Failure is a fact of life. You can get angry at it or befriend it and use it as a tool to change your life. The choice is yours. If you’d rather take the constructive approach so you can eventually win, buy the book now, study it, and apply the teachings in your own life. You, too, can develop mental resilience and turn failures into successes!